The Global Development and Environment Institute presents its research in a wide variety of forms. Here you can find an expert to interview, read previous press coverage, and see short videos.
Advancing Economic Theory Program | Globalization Program
Will The Climate Change Agreement Be As Effective As It Is Historical?
GDAE Co-Director William Moomaw speaks with WBUR's Here & Now and BBC Radio 5 about the Paris climate negotiations. He presented the talks as a major move forward, but noted that much work remains to reach needed targets. Listen on WBUR and BBC Radio 5 (start at minute 9:30)
Jeronim Capaldo was interviewed by the Slovenian news organization RTV Slovenia on October 12, 2015. The video is in Slovenian, begin at minute 0:16 to watch Capaldo in English.
Watch all of the videos that GDAE has produced on our YouTube channel.
Globalization Program Media
Globalization in the News - See a selection of noteworthy press hits.
Globalization Scholars - GDAE's researchers offer expertise on trade agreements, foreign investment, agriculture, climate change, the environment, and other research priorities.
Columns and Commentaries - GDAE researchers write regularly on global economic and development policy.
Globalization Multimedia - audio and video of GDAE researchers and collaborators speaking on their current research and how it informs public policy.
Video features include short presentations on the Lessons from NAFTA and interviews with international collaborators, such as Indian economist Jayati Ghosh, co-chair with Gallagher of the Triple Crisis Blog.
Triple Crisis Blog – GDAE and partners, economic analysts from various countries, discuss the global crises in finance, development, and the environment. Contributors include GDAE's Kevin P. Gallagher, Timothy A. Wise, and Lyuba Zarsky.
Globalization and Sustainable Development Program E-newsletters:
- December 2015: Globalization News: Taking on WTO, TPP, and TTIP
- September 2015: Globalization News: Trade Debates Heat Up over TTIP, TPP, WTO
- March 2015: Globalization News: Capaldo paper a "game changer" in trade debate
- November 2014: Globalization News: Study on US-EU trade agreement stirs up Europe
- September 2014: Globalization News: GDAE Defends Food Security in WTO Dispute
- May 2014: Globalization News: UNCTAD-GDAE Collaboration & New Maize Research
- March 2014: Globalization News: China Working Group launches in Peru; new trade & maize research
- January 2014: GDAE Takes on US Trade Policy, and other news from the Globalization Program
- November 2013: News from the Globalization Program: New research, researcher, and media coverage
- September 2013: GDAE highlights impacts of Chinese investment and importance of "Framing Hunger"
- April 2013: GDAE releases research on food crisis, China, IMF reform
- February 2013: GDAE Helps IMF Take “Half Step” on Capital Flows
- September 2012: News from the Globalization Program
- May 2012: GDAE Releases Hard-hitting Reports
- January 2012: Resolving the Food Crisis
- December 2011: News from the Globalization Program
- September 2011: Sovereign Debt Restructuring and Trade and Investment Treaties
- June 2011: News from the Globalization Program
- March 2011: Updates from the Globalization Program
- January 2011: Updates from the Globalization Program
- November 2010: Researchers Featured on "Real News Network"
- September 2010: GDAE Takes Policy Message to Mexico, China
- May 2010: Leontief Prizes to Agarwal and Kahneman
- March 2010: Launching the Triple Crisis Blog
- January 2010: Lessons From NAFTA
Subscribe to "Globalization Program Updates" to receive the newsletter.
See more on the Globalization and Sustainable Development Program and the Program's Publications
Read more about the Globalization Researchers
Advancing Economic Theory Program Media
Subscribe to receive updates from GDAE.